Find a City
- Law Firms located in Auburndale, MA
- HECM Counseling Agencies in Auburndale, MA
- HUD Counseling Agencies in Auburndale, MA
- NFMC Counseling Agencies in Auburndale, MA
- Credit Repair Companies in Auburndale, MA
- Auburndale, MA Foreclosure Help Map
- Nearby Areas
- Latest Auburndale, MA Foreclosure News
- Mortage Rates in Massachusetts
Need a Foreclosure Specialist Attorney in Auburndale, MA?
|James A. Kobe, P.c.||The Chatham Center, 29 Crafts Street, Suite 360,||Newton||MA||02458||: (781) 489-3725||http://kobelaw.com||Details|
|Shapiro Law Group, Pc||75 2nd Ave Ste 605||Needham Heights||MA||02494||: (339) 645-9023||http://www.shapirolegal.com||Details|
|Cushing & Dolan, P.c. Attorneys At Law||375 Totten Pond Rd Ste 200||Waltham||MA||02451||: (617) 245-0598||http://www.cushingdolan.com||Details|
|Mark L. Murphy||5 Militia Dr Ste 1||Lexington||MA||02421||: (339) 970-3193||http://www.marklmurphy.com||Details|
|Elaine M. Benkoski Attorney At Law||East Brook Executive Park, 30 Eastbrook Road, Suite 301,||Dedham||MA||02026||: (781) 559-4217||http://www.benkoskilaw.com||Details|
HECM Counseling Agencies in Auburndale, MA
Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) Counseling for reverse mortgage.
HUD Housing Counseling Agencies located in Auburndale, MA
Housing and Urban Development Counseling for foreclosure avoidance.
NFMC grantees through NeighborWorks America located in Auburndale, MA
National Foreclosure Mitigation Counseling for foreclosure avoidance.
|Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America (NACA)||
3593 Washington Street
Boston, MA 2130
|Urban Edge Housing Corporation||
1542 Columbus Ave.
Roxbury, MA 2119
|Nuestra Comunidad Development Corp.||
56 Warren Street, Suite 200
Roxbury, MA 2119
1509 Blue Hill Avenue
Boston, MA 2126
|MMI - Boston||
31 Milk Street, Ste. 515
Boston, MA 2109
Credit Repair Companies in Auburndale, MA
Other Resources to Help you Avoid Foreclosure in Auburndale, MA
Auburndale, MA Foreclosure Help Map
Latest Auburndale, MA Foreclosure News
Mortage Rates in Massachusetts
|30 year fixed 30 yr fixed||3.98%||-0.14||3.84%|
|15 year fixed 15 yr fixed||3.16%||-0.02||3.14%|
|5/1 ARM (Adjustable-Rate Mortgage) 5/1 ARM||3.54%||0||3.54%|
|30 year fixed mortgage refinance 30 yr fixed mtg refi||3.86%||-0.02||3.84%|
|15 year fixed mortgage refinance 15 yr fixed mtg refi||3.16%||-0.02||3.14%|
|7/1 ARM (Adjustable-Rate Mortgage) refinance 7/1 ARM refi||3.65%||-0.02||3.63%|
|15 year jumbo fixed mortgage refinance 15 yr jumbo fixed mtg refi||3.67%||0.01||3.68%|
|Last updated: 12/18/2017|
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?